Monday, January 1, 2007

Constant Change ( One mans exotic journey from Manhattan to Melbourne)


The one constant in my life has been change

Not the kind of change a floating leaf experiences but I like to think purposeful change designed to enlighten and enhance my life. These changes have taken me round the world and round my inner world, this blog I hope will provide the space to reflect upon these changes and bring clarity to it all.
My truest self desires this clarity because I believe through clarity I'll find truth, so come along and join me on this trip to seek that which is most likely unattainable.
And please ... if you read anything that piques your interest or seems unbelievable call me out, leave a comment or query it!
Remember all that follows will be true, but also remember it is one man's perception.

No comments: